Job Description technical vacancy Air duct fitter
The air duct fitter will carry out al duct fitting activities form work orders and/or technical drawings.
Such activities are installing, dismantling, replacing and performing maintenance on air duct systems.
These systems are used for transport of air in ships. The system consists of round piping, flexible piping, hollow tubular sections of steel or plastics.
Diameters and/or sizes will vary.
Performs under the direct supervision and responsibility of the Foreman, Contractor and/or Client.
The duct fitter will perform tasks such as drilling, bending, grinding etc. and will construct complete and sometimes complex piping systems on the ship.
The duct fitter will be responsible for, amongst other things:
- compliance with health and safety instructions or general and local construction safety instructions.
- construction of a sound and complete system.
- installation of parts in compliance with set standards.
- compliance with set quality and environmental regulations.
Type of projects
- Steel industry / Ship building industry
Education requirements / Required certificates:
- Minimum requirements: Lower Vocational Education, pipe fitter or fitter
- VCA Certificate.
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.