Job Description technical vacancy Aluminum Fitter
The aluminum fitter autonomously produces light to middleweight constructions from sheet material, bar stock, profiles and pipes by using bench fitting and welding techniques.
Your place in the organization:
Performs under the direct supervision and responsibility of the client’s foreman.
Description of activities:
- Receives work orders from the Foreman (such as work plans, drafts and/or oral instructions).
- Verifies if the work orders, materials and (auxiliary) tools are correct and complete. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment.
- Correctly programs and operates various machines such as sawing machines, drilling machines, punching machines, cut-off machines.
- Performs aluminum welding activities in several welding positions (PA to PG) with different types of welded joints.
- Performs activities such as welding and grinding and will produce complete and complex constructions. Description of responsibilities:
- Final check of finished products.
- To clean up the work place and working environment.
- To comply with safety instructions.
- To produce a solid and complete product.
- To perform maintenance on tools.
- To comply with quality and environmental regulations.
Type of project / industry:
- Yacht building industry.
- Ship building industry.
We offer technical vacancy Aluminum Fitter
40 Hours a week contract according to Dutch law,
Excl. 8 % Gross Holiday money and 10% Gross Holiday Time.
Inc. Free accommodation and Dutch Health insurance
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Aluminum Fitter
Education requirements / Required certificates:
- Minimum requirements: Secondary Vocational Education
- Welding Diploma NIL level 2 MIG/MAG
- VCA Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in yacht- or shipbuilding.
- Must be experienced in reading technical drawings.
- Working orders may be issued in Dutch, German or English. The candidate must be able to understand at least one of these languages
- Regio Rotterdam
- Education level:
- High school
- Ship building
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Maintec International
- Contact address:
- Kerkenbos 1053-L
- 6546 BB
- Phone number:
- +31 24 373 19 25
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.