Job Description technical vacancy Applications Engineer
- Working with the service department to provide the highest quality customer service to the clients
- Answering application related phone calls from dealers and customers
- General tasks related to setting up a job on a lathe or mill (installing, fixtures, setting up tools, etc.
- Writing basic CNC programs for lathes and mills.
- Diagnosing programming errors
- Keeping the demo room and working area clean and organized
- Assuring that all demo-boxes are kept actual and verified before storage in the available inventory
- Assisting ad hoc with all other service departments
We offer technical vacancy Applications Engineer
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Company car
- Bonus program
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Applications Engineer
- 5 or more years experience in G&M code programming for lathes and mills
- Experience with CAM programming in 5 axis
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning, tolerance standards and symbols
- Skills in reading and writing part programs for lathes and mills using standard Fanuc G-code language
- Ability to set-up and operate Haas CNC Mill and Haas CNC Lathe
- Knowledge of cutters and cutter design
- Knowledge of work holding and basic fixture design
- Ability to use CAM system to create part programs and analyze CAD geometry including solid models
- Good communication skills, customer-minded, ability to speak in front of groups (teaching.training)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Computer literate in M/S Office, Word, Excel
- A will to travel national and international (20-30% of the time)
- Education level:
- Master (+)
- Civil Engineering
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.