Job Description technical vacancy Car Painter
• Preparing the car before painting – grinding, masking, polishing, filling in.
• Applying the primer and the main layer of water based paint (working in a dust free cabin)
• Mixing paint, choosing the right colours and shades
• Working with water based paint - Glazurit
• Very important: high quality of work, high level of accuracy
We offer technical vacancy Car Painter
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Salary 15,00 € - 17,00 € gross/hour (depends on the experience)
• Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• Free access to the internet in the accommodation
• Social bonuses according to the Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Car Painter
• Min. 5 years of experience in car painting
• Skills to do the preparation jobs before painting
• Language knowledge: Good knowledge of English
• High degree of PRECITION
• Ability to choose the right colour and shade
• Experience in working with water paints, preferably with Glazurit
• Sense of responsibility
• Very good motivation required
• Good organisation and keeping the working place clean
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.