Job Description technical vacancy Car/Truck electritian
For our client, a modern company specialising in modifications of vans for specific purposes, we are looking for a car/truck/van electrician. Duties include:
• Fixing and assembling electrical installations in different vehicles – cars, vans, small busses (e.g. preparing service cars for big Belgian telecommunication companies)
• Installing night heating systems, additional lights, back cameras, configuring batteries and fitting additional batteries, , etc.
• Reading and interpreting electrical diagrams/documentation
• Work in a modern, renewed garage with a friendly team
We offer technical vacancy Car/Truck electritian
• long term cooperation according to Belgian conditions
• salary starting from 13.50-14.00€ gross/h
• accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• transportation cost return up to 125€ - paid once in second salary
• free internet access
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Car/Truck electritian
• At least few years of experience on a similar position (as a car/truck electrician)
• At least communicative English (open to learn Dutch)
• Able to read technical drawings
• Experience with stationary heating systems e.g. Webasto, Eberspraher
• Own car is very welcome
• Reliable and punctual
• Willing to engage in a long term employment
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Justyna Nozka
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.