Job Description technical vacancy Carpenters / Joiners for production and installation of furniture - interiors
As a carpenter/joiner you will be making first class furniture and furniture parts according to description and technical drawings using the wood working machines in the manufacturing hall. In general you will mainly process wood sheets while solid wood materials will be bought from third parties. After production you will install the furniture at the client’s premises. In order to meet the highest quality standards you must be really passionate about the craftsmanship of joinery. You are a perfectionist and have a feel for optimizing details of the items you produce and install.
Our client is a a new company specialized in production and installation of top quality interiors of shops, offices and homes.
We offer technical vacancy Carpenters / Joiners for production and installation of furniture - interiors
- employment according to Dutch law
- net salary estimated 400 - 440 per week and social bonuses
- free housing and local transport
- long term cooperation and fixed contract after cooperation with work agency
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Carpenters / Joiners for production and installation of furniture - interiors
- long and proven experience as a carpenter in joinery / interior building
- experience with handling all relevant modern woodworking machines
- communicative English and / or German
- Arnhem, Netherlands
- Education level:
- High school
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Maintec International
- Contact address:
- Kerkenbos 1053-L
- 6546 BB
- Phone number:
- +31 24 373 19 25
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.