Job Description technical vacancy Certified MIG/MAG Welder Aluminum
The MIG/MAG welder autonomously welds constructions and piping systems using various welding processes, welding positions PA to HL045 material: aluminum and various materials.
The MIG/MAG welder will work following work orders, WPQ’s (Weld Procedure Qualifications) and/or technical drawings.
Your place in the organization:
Performs under the direct supervision and responsibility of the client’s foreman.
Description of activities:
- Receives work orders from the Foreman (such as detailed plans, WMQ’s and/or oral instructions).
- Verifies if the work orders, WMQ’s, materials and (auxiliary) tools are correct and complete. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment.
- Correctly sets up and operates various welding machines according to set parameters.
- Verifies before welding the working piece/construction on welded joint, material, temperature, absence of dirt, paint, humidity and oxides, environmental conditions (wind, rain etc.) according to set standards. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman.
- Performs activities such as welding and grinding and will produce complete and complex constructions and piping systems.
Description of responsibilities:
- Final check of finished products.
- To clean up the work place and working environment.
- To comply with safety instructions.
- To produce a solid and complete product.
- To perform maintenance on tools.
- To report correctly according to set standards.
- To comply with quality and environmental regulations.
Type of project / industry:
- Ship building industry.
- Yacht building industry.
We offer technical vacancy Certified MIG/MAG Welder Aluminum
40 Hours a week contract according to Dutch law
Exc. 8 % Gross Holiday money and 10% Gross Holiday Time.
Inc. Free accommodation and Dutch Health insurance
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Certified MIG/MAG Welder Aluminum
Education requirements / Required certificates:
- Minimum requirements: Lower Vocational Education Metal.
- Welding Certificates following ISO 9606 (Lloyds, Norske Veritas etc.) for aluminum.
- VCA Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Must be experienced in WMQ’s.
- Working orders are in Dutch, German or English. The candidate must be able to understand at least one of these languages.
- Regio Rotterdam
- Education level:
- High school
- Ship building
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Maintec International
- Contact address:
- Kerkenbos 1053-L
- 6546 BB
- Phone number:
- +31 24 373 19 25
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.