Job Description technical vacancy CNC carpenter
For our client, a well-known woodworking company, we are looking for a CNC carpenter. Duties include:
- working as an operator of CNC carpentry machines (eg. woodworking centre),
- setting up of the machine,
- preparing the material,
- producing kitchen furniture, bathroom furniture, office furniture etc.,
- working with MDF boards,
- working according to a technical drawing,
- controlling the quality of own work,
- meeting the company’s schedule,
- using computer software to follow up on the orders,
- sometimes loading and unloading trucks with a forklift,
- working in a modern, automatized, busy environment.
We offer technical vacancy CNC carpenter
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
- Salary 13,96 € gross/hour
- Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
- Free access to the Internet in the accommodation
- Social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy CNC carpenter
- Min. communicative English
- At least 3 -5 years of experience as an operator of CNC carpentry machines
- Experience with production of furniture
- Good organisation and sense of responsibility
- Familiarity with computer software, readiness to use it extensively at work
- Ability to drive a forklift or at least willingness to learn
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Joanna Krasowska
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 21 30 40
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.