Job Description technical vacancy CNC Miller (programmer)
• Processing steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass,
• Setting up, programming and operating CNC milling machines with Fanuc control system
• Producing single elements and small series, rarely big series
• Working with measurement instruments according to technical drawings
We offer technical vacancy CNC Miller (programmer)
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• salary from 14.50€ - 15.00€ gross/h + 10% shift bonus (morning and evening shift)
• organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy CNC Miller (programmer)
• Few years of experience as a CNC miller (operating and programming) with Fanuc control system
• Technical education
• Communicative level of English it’s a must (open to learn Dutch)
• Flexible (work in 2 shifts) and dynamic (work in young team)
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Willing to engage in a long term employment
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Justyna Nozka
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.