Job Description technical vacancy CNC miller, turning, horizontal drilling
Period of mission: Longer time
Start-up date: ASAP
Necessary experience and responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience on large, advanced CNC turning, milling and boring machines - size up to ~10 m big
- Experience with large work pieces/parts up to 7 m width and 2,3m highs
- Knowledge CNC programs - Siemens Simurik 840C Simurik 840D
- Knowledge Iso and G-code and set independently CNC machines
- Min. 5 years proven experience in CNC systems and with large work parts
- Independent and able to work systematically
- Experience with clamping work pieces with an overhead crane + certificates
- Experienced in reading technical drawings
- Language knowledge: English, (Dutch) on a communicative level
- Experience in the steel processing industry is an advantage
Fully legal contract according to Dutch law
40 Hours a week, exc. 8 % Gross Holiday money and 10% Gross Holiday Time.
Shift allowance plus 18% Gross salary.
- Education level:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Maintec International
- Contact address:
- Kerkenbos 1053-L
- 6546 BB
- Phone number:
- +31 24 373 19 25
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.