Job Description technical vacancy CNC Programmer (Sinumerik, Heidenhain)
• Processing steel, aluminium, brass etc.
• Setting up, programming and operating CNC milling (sometimes turning) machines with Sinumerik 840D control system
• Making very big, unique elements for different sectors (e.g. parts of the bridges, with weight 20 – 30 tons)
• Ability to work independently – from receiving and analysing the drawing, independently setting up the machine, programming and making of the element, quality control
We offer technical vacancy CNC Programmer (Sinumerik, Heidenhain)
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• salary 14.00€ - 16.00€ gross/h (depending on the experience and skills) + 10% evening shift bonus + 5€/day lunch
• organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy CNC Programmer (Sinumerik, Heidenhain)
• Few years of experience as a CNC programmer (preferably miller, turner can be also considered) with Sinumerik 840D (preferably) or Heidenhain control system (it’s a must)
• Experience with making of big, heavy elements (it’s a must)
• Good knowledge of modern tools
• Technical education
• Flexible (work in 2 shifts)
• Willing to engage in the long term employment and open to integrate in Belgium
• At least communicative English or Dutch
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Justyna Nozka
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 21 30 40
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.