Job Description technical vacancy CNC turner / milling programmer/operator
The CNC turner / milling machinist autonomously produces precision parts from sheet material, bar stock, profiles and pipes by using CNC turning and/or milling machines.
Description of activities:
- Receives work orders from the Foreman (such as work plans, drafts and/or oral instructions).
- Verifies if the work orders, materials and (auxiliary) tools are correct and complete. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment
- Correctly programs and operates machines.
- Skilfully produces complete and complex pieces.
Description of responsibilities:
Final check of finished products.
- To clean up the work place and working environment.
- To comply with safety instructions.
- To produce a solid and complete product.
- To perform maintenance on tools.
- To comply with quality and environmental regulations.
Type of project / industry:
Machine building industry.
Education requirements / Required certificates:
- Minimum requirements: Lower or Secondary Vocational Education
- CNC program(s)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Must be experienced in reading technical drawings. Language skills:Working orders may be issued in Dutch, German or English.
The candidate must be able to understand at least one of these languages
- Education level:
- High school
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.