Job Description technical vacancy Concrete carpenter
• You will be making formwork/shutters made of MDF boards or wood used for concrete elements
• You will cut and assemble the boards according to technical drawings and specification
• After pouring the concrete, when it’s hard, you will dissemble and clean the formwork
• You will be working on the prefab department
• You will pay attention to the collective and personal safety regulations in the company.
We offer technical vacancy Concrete carpenter
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Salary 14,5206 € gross/hour
• Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• Free access to the internet in the accommodation
• Social bonuses according to the Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Concrete carpenter
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a concrete carpenter
• Experience on prefabrication department is an extra asset
• Very good knowledge of reading technical drawings!
• Good team working skills!
• Punctual and precise
• Good dimensional insight
• Language: Communicative English
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 21 30 40
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.