Job Description technical vacancy Electrician
For our client, a dynamic company active in the electrical sector, we are looking for electricians. As an electrician:
• you work mostly in industrial and public utility buildings: factories, warehouses, shops, supermarkets, hospitals
• you pull and fit electrical cables
• you instal fire detection systems, safety alarms, etc.
• you fit electrical boards
• you read technical/electrical plans
• you work according to general safety rules
• you are willing to engage for a long period of time (not a project!)
We offer technical vacancy Electrician
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• salary 14,00 € gross/hour
• organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Electrician
• you speak English or German on a communicative level
• you have min. 5 years' experience as an electrician
• you have completed vocational education as an electrician
• VCA is an advantage
• own car is an advantage
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Joanna Krasowska
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.