Job Description technical vacancy Industrial Airbrush Painter
To paint in a safe way mini-excavators or parts of mini-excavators according the prescribed quality and technical instructions with respect to the environment, in such a manner that the production process is not interrupted.
Descriptions of the activities
The Painter works on the Production department Paintshop and is supervised by the Groupleader.
- Checking all equipment and tools;
- Checking the color-settings for all different parts;
- Checking the presence of all parts that need to be painted;
- Cleaning all parts that are to be painted.
- Hanging, pre-painting, blasting and spraying of all parts.
- Maintenance of all equipment used
- Checking the thickness of all layers of paint.
- Maintenance of equipment, tools and workspace
Knowledge is required of:
- Control all painting activities as required for the job such as electrostatic paint process, painting process with pump and cup system (primer and final layer), Airmix, HVLP
- Can judge and control if the parts are correctly prepared before painting. Such as degreasing, sanding etc.
- Can judge and control the specification of the paint quality.
- How to use measure equipment for thickness of the layer.
- Capacity for planning the activities such as arrangement for the job, planning of daily maintenance according the program and how to handle with waste and the environment.
- How to read and understand work instructions and the production plan.
- Interpretation of risks during the job.
- Regulations in general.
- Quality procedures according the ISO 9001 standard.
- Good knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or English
Employable to do other activities in the production process.
Control all executed activities by self-check.
Execution of other activities ordered by the Groupleader.
Qualifications and responsibilities
Is qualified to
- Decide if the prepared parts are according the required standard.
- Countermeasure when quality, safety and environment is involved.
Is responsible for
To accomplish the production target.
To keep a safe environment in the working areas.
- Education level:
- Basic level
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Maintec International
- Contact address:
- Kerkenbos 1053-L
- 6546 BB
- Phone number:
- +31 24 373 19 25
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.