Job Description technical vacancy Maintenance Technician
• In a team of 2 you are responsible for maintenance of the machines and production lines for production of raw materials used for cultivation of champignons
• You search for the causes of the problem and also implement new solutions within the company
• Your task is to prevent machines from breaking down and if necessary diagnosing and repairing the failures
• You are responsible for repairing electrical, mechanical and hydraulic failures
• You are responsible for repair and replacement of different parts including pumps, motors, switches, gears, etc.
• Your are responsible for filling technical documentation and keeping it up to date
We offer technical vacancy Maintenance Technician
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• salary from 15.00€ (depending on the experience and skills) + bonuses
• organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Maintenance Technician
• At least few years of experience on the same position
• Education in technical field
• Wide experience in a production environment and solving electrical, mechanical and hydraulic problems
• Basic knowledge of pneumatic
• Flexible (work in 2 shifts, 1 week on 4 being available whole day and night to solve a problem if occurs to keep the continuity of the production)
• Team player
• Good communication skills (contacts with the operators of the machines)
• Good problem solving skills and being able to solve them independently
• Willing to engage in the long term employment
• Sticking to the safety procedures
• At least good English is a must (only Dutch/French speaking employees)
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Justyna Nozka
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 21 30 40
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.