Job Description technical vacancy Mechanic of agricultural equipment
• You will work with different equipment like: heavy equipment like:
o agricultural machinery, cranes, excavators… –
o brands such as Schaffer (90%), Genie and Terex (10%).
• Mechanics: knowledge of Diesel engines. Analyzing defects in Diesel engines and repairing, assembling and disassembling them. Recovery and analysis of cylinders, cylinder heads, cylinder head gaskets, valves, transmissions, belts etc.
• Hydraulics: thorough knowledge of pumps. Replacing seals, joints /bearings. Replacing shafts and bushings.
• Hydrostatics: knowledge of hydrostatic pumps / piston pumps (400 to 500 bar). Be able to measure the pressures with tools like nanometer.
• Electricity: knowledge of electrical installations of these machines. Reading electrical diagrams, analysis of short circuits and carrying out repairs.
• Welding: being able to weld (MIG/MAG).
• Experience with Schaffer equipment.
• Knowledge of diagnosis; repair of electrical and electronic equipment .
• Flexibility and ability to work independently.
• Driving licence C(E).
We offer technical vacancy Mechanic of agricultural equipment
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Salary 14,00 - 15,00 € gross/hour
• Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• Free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• Social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Mechanic of agricultural equipment
• Minimum 7 years experience on a similar position.
• Language knowledge: German or French on a higher communicative level.
• Experience in a similar position is a strong asset.
• Good knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical aspects.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
• Higher technician education in the field of mechanics/ electromechanics.
- Education level:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.