Job Description technical vacancy Pool Welder 136 Shipbuilding industry
3 years of experience in shipbuilding industry, proven experience required.
3 years of experience in welding, process 135/136, in shipbuilding industry, proven experience required.
Knowledge of reading technical drawings, welding instructions and analyze the situation in order to get a opinion in shapes and measures of the welded seams/joints and the required quality.
Language knowledge: English en/or Dutch on a communicative level
- using methods , MAG 135 and 136 M and materials Group 1. Plate (and preferably Tube) BW and FW, t 14 and up, positions PA PB PC PD PF and PE (and preferably HL-045). Certificates must be valid and with the necessary stamping.
- must be able to gouge his own work; proven experience required.
- must be able to grind his own work manually and brush clean; proven experience required
Pay attention to:
- remove slag residue
- maintaining the correct pre-heating temperature.
- prevent crater cracks, sharp transitions between the tracks, fusion defects and undercuts.
- transport and positioning of sections or parts of the sections.
- to check the weld by physical aspects and required measures.
- visual inspection of the weld (deformations)
The candidate must hold valid welding certificates as well as a valid VCA certificate.
Work shifts : dayshift (07.30-16.15) and nightshift (16.10-00.40)
- Education level:
- Ship building
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.