Job Description technical vacancy Roofer
• Building flat roofs (90%) according to the project
• Renovating older roofs
• Covering roofs with EPDM, roofing paper and similar covering systems
• Gluing, heating with flame, etc.
• Fitting gutters and other metal sheet working, sometimes soldering,
• Assembling insulation
• Finishing touch on the roof: working with materials such as copper, lead, etc.,
• Finishing the gutters etc.
We offer technical vacancy Roofer
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• salary from 15€ gross/h + transport bonuses per day
• organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• free access to the Internet in the accommodation
• social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Roofer
• At least 5 last years of experience on similar position
• Experience with flat roofs is a must (experience with sloping roofs is a big plus)
• Education in a construction field is nice to have – the most important is experience
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Reliable and punctual
• Willing to engage in a long term employment
• At least communicative English or Dutch (and open to learn!)
- Education level:
- Basic level
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Wojciech Pietrzak
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.