Job Description technical vacancy Service Sales Engineer
We are currently seeking for a Service Sales Engineer for Technical Solutions support within the Airport environment with focus on gate operations.
Our vision is to enable airports to operate more safely, efficiently and sustainably and our mission is to provide our customers with superior airport performance from approach to departure.
As Service Sales Engineer, you will get the opportunity to actively support sales activates as a sales engineer during concept and bidding phases. Developing with the end customer and the internals sales department customized service and maintenance solutions. Such solutions include the entire product portfolio. It can also include third party products.
Job Description :
• Responsible for the cost calculation of service and maintenance solutions provided to end customers. Sales and end customers are globally spread.
• Define customized service and maintenance solutions for end customers, supporting sales.
• Work closely together with the internal departments from the different entities.
• Present the bid content to end customers.
• Provide technical and administrative product information in the context of bids.
• Supports the creation of product information together with marketing.
We offer technical vacancy Service Sales Engineer
A professional and stimulating working environment
Various career opportunities on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with fringe benefits.
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Service Sales Engineer
• Able to work in a changing multicultural environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English plus another language.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Technical understanding of customer needs for service and maintenance.
• Experience in the participation in bids.
• Stress resistant personality who feels at his best in a challenging environment.
• Result and quality oriented with an eye for detail.
• Independent and driven“self-propelling” individual.
• Competence in customer care and/or technical service/maintenance.
• Knowledge of Aviation Rules and regulations: ICAO, FAA and STANAG is an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Data Communication.
• Basic knowledge of Network and Communication Technology.
• Basic knowledge of Control Systems.
• Bachelor/Master degree in electro technique, IT or similar
• Working knowledge of MS office tools (MS Project, MS office, ... )
• Project Management Tools
• Tools for Bids
• Multi-language, international & intercultural experience.
• Language know-how: English (is a must), any other language is an asset.
- Education level:
- Higher professional education
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.