Job Description technical vacancy Steel fixer
• You are responsible for steel fixing in the one of the prefab departments
• You will install and tie together reinforcement bars and mesh according to the technical specification. The documentation is in Dutch, but the basic indications are very clear (diameters of steel) the length of the steel elements
• You will work mostly using hand (tang) and power tools to cut and bend the bars or mesh
• You will fix the steel being used for concrete walls, columns, stairs, special elements in concrete
• You will tie reinforcement according to special bending techniques, using a wire, clips, or welds to build up cages or sections
• You will weld the rods using MIG/MAG method
• You will pay attention to the collective and personal safety regulations in the company.
We offer technical vacancy Steel fixer
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Salary 14,5206 € gross/hour
• Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
• Free access to the internet in the accommodation
• Social bonuses according to the Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Steel fixer
• Minimum 5 years of experience with steel fixing
• Very good knowledge of reading technical steel fixers drawings!
• Ability to weld
• Good team working skills!
• Punctual and precise
• Good dimensional insight
• Language: Communicative English
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Gosia Zuchowicz
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 21 30 40
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.