Job Description technical vacancy Traditional carpenter - finisher
For our client, a well-known woodworking company, we are looking for a traditional carpenter-finisher. Duties include:
- Working as the last person in the production cycle,
- Finishing furniture parts according to technical plans (eg. drilling, grinding, placing hinges),
- Performing quality control,
- Working with powertools,
- Reading technical plans,
- Meeting the company’s schedule,
- Sometimes loading and unloading trucks with a forklift,
- Working in a modern, automatized, busy environment.
We offer technical vacancy Traditional carpenter - finisher
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
- Salary 13,96 € gross/hour
- Organization of accommodation (payable 65€/week)
- Free access to the Internet in the accommodation
- Social bonuses according to Belgian law
Required Skills / Qualifications technical vacancy Traditional carpenter - finisher
- Min. communicative English or German
- At least 3 -5 years of experience as a traditional carpenter
- Experience with production of furniture and good finishing skills
- Good organisation and sense of responsibility
- Ability to drive a forklift or at least willingness to learn
- Education level:
- Working time:
- Full Time
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Apply for this job »
- Joanna Krasowska
- Contact address:
- Luikersteenweg 167
- Phone number:
- +32 11 28 62 24
Check out our other jobs
Apply now »
Not found what you were looking for?
The Maintec team will be happy to help you!
You can visit us in one of our international offices, e-mail us or leave your resumé.