For high-tech devices and components, it is essential that they are packaged as cleanly as possible. Your tasks will include:
• Cleaning of reusable products and packaging according to the strictest standards.
• Cleaning and bagging products in dust-free sleeves to minimize contamination.
• Correct use of various tools used
• Reading instructional drawings
• Stacking, checking quality or sorting products
• Clean machines
• Setting up and operating machines
With all of that hard work, you can expect something good back from us:
• Attractive salary from €12.54 - per hour (2-shift work) plus 118% shift allowance (holidays and holidays paid separately).
• Maintec will get you an apartment in Eindhoven area , with a single room.
• We provide a transport to your work.
• The certainty of working at least 40 hours a week.
• Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked.
• A varied and challenging job.
• Confidence to work for a longer period of time.
• Assurance of getting a permanent contract with good functioning!
• As our employee, you also benefit from our collective insurance.
Working in this company means the daily development of their organization together with passionate and friendly co-workers. The feeling of family is the most important, and together we make a difference in different market segments, in the semiconductor industry, mechanical engineering, packaging industry, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/qualifications:
• You have a flexible working posture and can work both in a team and independently.
• You can work very carefully and have a high priority to work in safety.
• You can read simple and more complex technical drawing.
• Preferably, you have experience in a similar position.
• English language skills at a communicative level.
• Driving license is required.
• You have no trouble working in a 2-shift service.
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is welcome.
Are you enthousiastic about this job, but you cannot tick all boxes? Don't worry, you are still welcome to apply!
Maintec is a collective of motivated specialists. We understand the world of technology like no other. We're in the middle of it. We see what is happening in the market. We don't see us as just another employment agency or secondment agency. We are, first and foremost, 'employer'. Our people are not 'candidates'. They are colleagues.Discover Maintec for you