485 – 600
Medior (3 - 5 years of experience)
Medior (3 - 5 years of experience)
Would you like to work for the largest manufacturer of wheel loaders in the Netherlands? Do you want to earn around €2400,- net per 4 weeks and look forward to a permanent contract? We offer housing and a car and provide you with good workinggear and ofcoure we arrange a good pension for you. Read further and get in contact with us.Apply now
What are you going to do?
As an Assembly Mechanic, you are the driving force behind the production of our machines. Together with your direct colleagues, you are responsible for carrying out all occurring assembly work on our machines. A summary of the activities that belong to this job:
• Assembling parts into semifinished and finished products.
• Checking the quality of own work.
• Using the PIP system.
• Registration of work and used parts.
• Reporting deviations in the assembly process and quality.
• Reporting (expected) stock shortages.
• Repair and repair work.
What can u expect from us?
With all of that hard work, you can expect something good back from us:
• Attractive salary! The first weeks (4/6 weeks) you are trained and introduced to the working system in the factory, and your net salary is around 500 euros a week.
• After the apprenticeship period, you enter a shift work system and your salary increases to around 600 euros net per week.
• Mainec arranges for you an apartment close to the workplace, only at your disposal, a single room.
• We provide our employees with cars as a means of transport to work, equipped with a refueling card.
• Confidence of getting a permanent contract with good functioning!
• As our employee, you also benefit from our collective insurance.
• Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked.
• Opportunity to develop yourself.
• Varied and challenging work.
Where are you going to work?
Maintec International offers you the opportunity to work at one of the largest manufacturers of wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders. Our client has been manufacturing quality GIANT machines and attachments since 1996 when they opened our first factory in the Netherlands. Today, they offer one of the broadest product portfolios in the business with a total of 36 different models in 40 countries, designed and build by a team of 240 enthusiastic employees in our modern factory in Oisterwijk, the Netherlands. Are you the assembly mechanic we are looking for at Maintec? Don't wait any longer and apply! Questions?
What do we expect from you?
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/qualifications:
• VMBO/MBO diploma or knowledge and skills acquired through experience.
• Technical knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and/or mechatronics.
• Possibility to show the last key experience, e.g. gaining experience working in the assembly of cars, mopeds, motorcycles.
• You have a flexible approach to work and can work both in a team and independently.
• You can work very carefully and have a high priority to work in safety.
• You have technical insight as well as a practical and conscious approach to the quality of work.
• You are results and solution oriented.
• You work freely in a 2-shift system.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is welcome.
• You have a driving license.
Are you enthousiastic about this job but, you cannot tick all boxes? Don't worry, you are still welcome to apply!
Snel aan de slag in de Industrial Automation?
Schrijf je nu in en dan gaan wij opzoek naar de perfecte baan voor jou!Inschrijven