500 – 550
Junior (1 - 3 years of experience)
Junior (1 - 3 years of experience)
Are you passionate about technology? And have you always wanted to put together and assemble innovative, high-tech products? As a Mechatronics Mechanic you are responsible for contributing to a high-quality end product for our customers all over the world.Apply now
What are you going to do?
As a Mechatronics Mechanic you put together both fine mechanical and electrical parts into a complete end product. In this way you daily apply your knowledge and skills in the entire process according to the indicated guidelines and technical specifications.
Together with a colleague you assemble the patient table for very advanced scanning and radiation equipment. A very complex MRI table that you work on for 2 weeks. You assemble both the sub-assemblies and the complete system independently according to instructions and working drawings. In addition to the mechanical parts, you are also responsible for the electronic connection of various components in the system. You carry out interim checks/tests, you register the test results and you help pack the end products. A varied job, in which we invest a lot of time and energy in your development.
What can u expect from us?
- family business with a no-nonsense mentality and short lines of communication, an organization in change
- good working conditions and plenty of room for development.
- enthusiastic colleagues and beautiful products with social significance.
- contribute to success, your influence is immediately noticeable and measurable.
- weekly payment of € 500-550 week, depending on experience
- pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- the certainty to work a minimum of 38 hours per week
- weekly pay system
- housing, transport and health insurance taken care by Maintec
- a nice and friendly working environment
Where are you going to work?
The company is located in Eindhoven, has 140 employees and has existed for over 30 years. Over the years, the organization has grown into a professional and reliable supplier and system integrator that wants to empower its customers with innovative, mecha(tronic) products. By supplying specialist fine sheet metal & welding as well as complete assemblies, including controls and drives. The company has the ambition to play a pioneering role in the world of mecha(tronic) solutions.
It is a family business with short lines of communication where you have a lot of freedom and you can immediately make a difference. The working atmosphere is characterized as open, direct and result-oriented in an informal working environment.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven technicians who can work in a solution-oriented way. You are also structured, quality-conscious and have an eye for detail. You can work well both in a team and independently.
Furthermore you have:
- at least a completed mbo education level 2 in the direction of Mechatronics, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering;
- affinity with technology. Interesting work experience is an advantage;
- a good command of assembly techniques and you can work well from drawings;
- good skills in english language
- in possession of driving licence
- you are quality conscious and have an eye for detail
- good command of the English language
- maintain a neat and orderly workplace
Snel aan de slag in de Electrical Engineering?
Schrijf je nu in en dan gaan wij opzoek naar de perfecte baan voor jou!Inschrijven