What are you going to do?
What will your day look like?
Everything is prepared and made to measure in our carpentry workshop. Your work is mainly the production of wooden boxes, crates, decking and pallets. The wood is cut to size in our carpentry factory. Assembly is done in the carpentry factory in Weert, or on location at the customer. Producing the packaging is varied and responsible work, because it is all custom work. Some skill or affinity is required. If you are technically inclined and know how to handle wood, then we have a fun and responsible job for you. Accurate, on time and working in a team is important.
What can u expect from us?
We offer excellent remuneration for responsible work in a professional and enthusiastic working environment. And if you have the potential to grow, we will invest in your further education. So you don't stop with us.
- Salary 12.95 euro gross, (holiday money and vacation days collected separately).
- The certainty to work for a long period of time.
- Housing, transport, and health insurance taken care of by Maintec.
- Weekly pay system.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues.
- Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked,
- Working at a company where quality is at the top,
Where are you going to work?
An ambitious packaging specialist with decades of experience for clients all over the world. Driven by knowledge, expertise, and an unbridled passion for optimum efficiency in packaging, we do everything we can to create the perfect fit.
As a team, they join forces every day to help each other when necessary. With this enthusiasm they want to offer our customers the best total solution. they combine the most modern production technologies with craftsmanship and the traditional values of a family business.
What do we expect from you?
- You are handy and resourceful so that you can realize customized packaging for all kinds of industrial goods.
- You are handy and you have technical insight.
- You are someone who thinks along, likes to work with others, and someone on whom others can rely.
- You also like to tackle,
- You still know how to deliver the right 'size'. if things go wrong,
- You are the business card of your company at the customer's location,
- You are committed and want to participate in the further development of our company,
- You speak English and have a driving license.
Do you already have relevant work experience in the production, construction, or wood sector? Then that is a plus for us that also leads to an appropriate salary.
Snel aan de slag in de Various?
Schrijf je nu in en dan gaan wij opzoek naar de perfecte baan voor jou!Inschrijven